Hand forged spear headValhallaworld
- Size: 7.6 inches length, 1 inch diameter
- Made of Metal
- 100% handmade work
- May be slightly different in shape or color as this handmade work
The iron may be rusty. To prevent this process we advise you to:
1) keep iron objects in a dry environment
2) avoid contact with chemicals, acids
3) regularly use them
4) regularly clean them with moisture and dust using brushes and cloths
5) slightly warm iron jewelry, periodically rub with beeswax
6) you can use a transparent varnish.
Shipping - 2-3 weeks by USPS from Kyiv, Ukraine
A spear is a pole weapon consisting of a shaft, usually of wood, with a pointed head. The head may be simply the sharpened end of the shaft itself, as is the case with fire hardened spears, or it may be made of a more durable material fastened to the shaft, such as flint, obsidian, iron, steel or bronze. The most common design for hunting or combat spears since ancient times has incorporated a metal spearhead shaped like a triangle, lozenge, or leaf. The heads of fishing spears usually feature barbs or serrated edges.